Validation of Diploma
The Consulate in Brazil does not do the diploma validation process. Information should be requested by email to: email@example.com.
We also recommend accessing the website https://guichet.public.lu/fr/citoyens/enseignement-formation/enseignement-postprimaire/jeune-recemment-arrive-pays/reconnaissance-etudes.html for general information about this process.
- The process is done in Luxembourg directly by the applicant at the responsible agency.
- It is not necessary to bring documents at the Consulate for checking, and / or any validation;
- If you wish, as a separate service, the Consulate can check the documentation before the applicant sends it to Luxembourg. For information on this service provision, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All original Brazilian documents must be “apostilled” by the Notary, accompanied by a sworn translation into French, German or English and have the translator’s signature recognized.
- The recognition of the translator’s signature in sworn translations by the Registry must be validated by the Registry itself by “apostille”;
- Secondary education certificates / diplomas obtained outside of Luxembourg may, under certain conditions, be subject to recognition of equivalence. The application for recognition of the diploma is subject to the payment of a fee of 125 euros and it is made directly by the interested party in Luxembourg.
- In general, for the equivalence request, the following documents must be sent, but you must confirm along to the responsible agency the list of documents requested:
- A letter informing the reason for the application for the validation of the diploma;
- A Resumé, including information on schooling, date and place of birth;
- A notarized copy of all valid passport sheets, including the blank ones;
- Notarized copy of the certificate / diploma you wish to validate.